Thursday, November 26, 2009
I am kinda stress-ed out. So many many things are going on..Datelines coming up. Sometimes i'm just irritated. Though i enjoy dancing, why must they make it so stressful like datelines right after exams. Or even practices on a saturday which is 2 days before exam. I am irritated and pissed. And the worse is the way the stupid person put it across to me. Saying, if i don't go, the most is not to perform. C'mon, not as if we don't want it but we've gotta learn to priortise. And sometimes, i just feel that i've taken a wrong step. I don't know what i want exactly. Should i just let it go. Maybe i should just put down everything on my hands and enjoy myself to my MAX. Everything these days seems to be pissing me off badly. What's up with all these. Why can't i just seem to dig out fun from all these. O, watever. I don't wanna care about all these. They can choose not to include me or whatever cause i don't give a damn to it.This might be the first time that i judge a person wrongly. I may have regretted. I'm not sure. I guess what i'll do now is to just be myself and do what i want. If not this is gonna drive me crazy.